About Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade (Vietinbank)
Established in 1988, Vietinbank is a leading financial and banking group of Vietnam with diversified activities, providing international standard products and services in order to improve the values of life. Vietinbank is ranked second in total assets among all banks in Vietnam.
VietinBank has developed an operations network comprising 149 branches, over 1000 transaction and savings offices; 02 Representative offices, 01 representative office in Germany; 08 Subsidiaries, 03 administrative units and 1042 ATMs. We have established correspondent relationships with nearly 900 banks and financial institutions from 90 countries and territories all over the world.
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent
- Report directly to PMO Director or IT Strategy Department (under the supervision of the Board of the Directors) of VietinBank. Responsible for ensuring the quality and progress of ietinbank projects (or modules).
- Coordinate with consultants to build models for project management, organization structure and operation of the PMO. Responsible for applying those models to all IT strategic projects.
- Prepare and organize training programs on project management skills, quality management of IT projects for the leaders and members of the Project implementation units.
- Coordinate project activities to ensure optimal usage of resources by VietinBank and partners and to complete the project as early as possible.
- Work regularly with the Project implementation units (PIU) of all projects (including the top management level of the Bank and Heads of the focal points), support the PIUs in tasks such as cooperation with partners, project preparation, procurement, and implementation.
- Act as a focal point for working with local and foreign consulting partners on: project management, professional consultancy and project implementation consultancy.
- Build a general plan for a series of project; analyze and handle constraints, links among projects, and resource allocation; organize the implementation and development of the Projects.
- Monitor and supervise project progress; manage and handle issues that may affect progress, scope, binding constraints, or resources.
- Work with local and foreign partners; conduct workshops, surveys, and exchange experience directly or indirectly.
- Compile feasibility, pre-feasibility reports; organize biddings, contract signing, and payment for bid packages, contracts;
- Inspect project products (software, goods, hardware).
- Conduct pilot and large-scale project implementation, operation, maintenance and completion.
- Examine and control the actual project implementation; coordinate with related departments to ensure quality and compliance with quality procedures.
- Collect and process reports from the Project implementation units. Submit reports to management and stakeholders. Report immediately to Management when significant risk or situations that are beyond control occur.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Management.
- University degree (priority is given to candidates holding foreign university degrees)
- Ability to work with English material, without the need for translation.
- At least 10 years of experience in IT project management in complex environments, with multiple partners, multiple departments (complex stakeholder structure);
- At least 2 years of experience working abroad at least 3 years of experience working for large banks;
- Experience in managing at least one project with 50 staff members or more for at least 12 months; or experience in managing divisions with 20 staff members or more for at least 36 months;
- A comprehensive macro viewpoint and the ability to ensure project compliance with the Bank's overall strategies.
Skills and personality
- Honesty, reliability, prudence,
- Always act in the best interests of the Bank.
- Good project management skills and problem-solving skills.
- Communication skills, presentation skills.
- Ability to persuade, negotiate and work with local and foreign partners.
- Skilled at handling conflicts.
- Ability to work overtime, under pressure, and adapt to constant changes.
- Creativity, never giving up due to difficulties, always looking for solutions to problems (Can do Attitude)
- Over 35 years of age
- Candidates who hold a PMP or Prince 2 certificates.
- Candidates who have Master’s/Doctorate degree in management from institutions with good reputation.
- Overseas Vietnamese, expatriates who have sound knowledge of Vietnam and have the desire to work in Vietnam in the long term.
Net Salary: Negotiable
Please send your profile to the following address:
Ms. HoangHa, Human Ressource Dept. VietinBank, 108 Tran Hung Dao, Hanoi VietNam
Phone number: +84.932.264.246