About Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade (Vietinbank)
Established in 1988, Vietinbank is a leading financial and banking group of Vietnam with diversified activities, providing international standard products and services in order to improve the values of life. Vietinbank is ranked second in total assets among all banks in Vietnam.
VietinBank has developed an operations network comprising 149 branches, over 1000 transaction and savings offices; 02 Representative offices, 01 representative office in Germany; 08 Subsidiaries, 03 administrative units and 1042 ATMs. We have established correspondent relationships with nearly 900 banks and financial institutions from 90 countries and territories all over the world.
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent
- Report directly to the Director/Deputy Director of the Project Management Office or Project Implementation Unit Director of Vietinbank. Responsible for ensuring the quality and progress of Vietinbank projects (or modules).
- Make project plans, analyze and handle binding constraints, manage project components, allocate human resources, organize project implementation.
- Coordinate project activities to ensure optimal usage of resources by VietinBank and partners and to complete the project as early as possible.
- Monitor and supervise project progress, manage and handle issues that may affect progress, scope, binding constraints, or resources.
- Work with local and foreign partners; organize workshops, conduct surveys, and exchange experience directly or indirectly.
- Compile feasibility, pre-feasibility reports; organize biddings, contract signings, and payment for bid packages, contracts;
- Organize the test acceptance of project products (software, commodities, hardware);
- Organize pilot and widespread implementation, operation, maintenance, closure of project.
- Conduct testing and monitoring of actual project implementations, coordinate with related departments to ensure quality and compliance with quality procedures.
- Consolidate and process reports from all Project Implementation Units. Make project reports for Management and related parties. Immediately report to Management when matters associated with risk or breach of authority arise;
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- University graduate with a degree in Information Technology, or Electronics and Telecommunications; priority is given to graduates who have studied overseas.
- Able to work with English material, without the need for translation.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing IT projects in a complex stakeholder structured environment.
- At least 1 year of overseas work experience and 2 years of experience in working for large banks.
- Experience in managing projects with at least 20 staff members or departments/committees with at least 7 staff members.
- Ability to ensure project complies completely with Vietinbank overall strategies.
Skills and personality
- Honesty, reliability and prudence.
- Good project management and problem solving skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Skilled at negotiating and working with local and foreign partners.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to constant changes.
- Creativity and persistence in spite of difficulties. Always looking for solutions to problems (A “can do” attitude).
- Candidates with PMP or Prince 2 Certificates.
- Candidates with master’s degrees or doctor of management degrees from credited universities.
- Vietnamese candidates residing in foreign countries, or foreign candidates with deep understanding of Vietnam and who wish to work in Vietnam in the long term.
- Candidates who are at least 30 years of age.
Net Salary: Negotiable
Please send your profile to the following address:
Ms. HoangHa, Human Ressource Dept. VietinBank, 108 Tran Hung Dao, Hanoi VietNam
Phone number: +84.932.264.246